Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well, I have discovered something that I have known for a long time. I am not very good with keeping up with things like this.

I have tried running. I did great for 3 weeks. When I started the fourth week, my knee didn't want to cooperate. I haven't been able to run since and my knee is still not feeling great. Then I started attending a "gravity" class at the student rec center. It was a lot of fun. I was quite bummed that Jon went out of town because I 'm not able to go when he isn't here. No one to watch the kids at 6 in the morning. Gravity is a total body workout using the Total Body Gym. the weigh that is used is a combination of your body weight and the angle of the machine.

I haven't been losing any weight until recently. I can't even take credit for the recent weight loss. My doctor recently put me on a new medication to help with my migraines and one of the side effects is weight loss. I'm not complaining. Hopefully as the weigh loss continues, I will be able to start running again. Maybe I was just too fat for my knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment