Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 1

Today I got up and went for a jog. I am following the C25k program. I downloaded some podcasts that have the intervals marked in them so I don't need to worry about tracking my time. This morning was a bit chilly but at least it wasn't raining. It is supposed to be raining the rest of this week so I may need to go do my running at the rec center. Jon was supportive in my endeavor. Just before I left, Lilla woke up but he told me just to go. He knows how much I want to lose this "baby" fat and how hard it has been for me lately. I am also experimenting with taking soy supplements to help my weight loss. An awesome friend of mine has had amazing results with soy and so I figured it couldn't hurt. I am also trying to stay away from soda and drink lemon water instead. The hard thing for me is staying away from sweets. But maybe having this blog will help me to keep things on track. My weight yesterday was 184.7. I don't care how much weight I lose as long as I lose some weight, get healthier, look better, and feel better about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment